Thursday, June 13, 2013

An Amazing Night

There are many things I love in my life, the top one being my family and friends but after that its music.
I love music, it is one of the most important things in my life. I don't think I could live without music. I play guitar, take singing lessons and have over 700 songs on my phone and even more on my computer so music is with me at all times. 
One of my favorite bands is The Script (If you have not heard of them stop reading this and go check them out.) and on the 6th of April I had the amazing experience of going to see them in concert at rod laver arena.
I LOVED IT!!!!!
I had never actually been to a concert before so I wasn't really sure what to expect but it was amazing!!!
I went with my cousin who I found out as we were driving there didn't really know them at all but despite that she even had a good time. 
It was so great to hear them live and sing along to all my favorite songs with tons of people who loved them as much as I did. 
I think everyone should experience a good concert of someone they love at least once. It just leaves you with such a great feeling. 
Also thanks to The Script I have found yet another awesome band to add to my growing list of favorites and they are called The Original Rude Boys ( again go check them out). They were one of the supporting acts and I loved them. They are so unique and talented. 

So if you ever get a chance to go to a concert of someone you love take it you won't regret it. 

Music is to the soul what words are to the mind.
Love Chloe xoxoxo

P.S. Some of the photos are mine but some I found on Instagram and now I can't remember who so if any of the photos are yours please contact me and I will give you credit of remove it if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment